Sunday 8 February 2015

92: The Pursuit Of Happiness


What you seek
You will not find
It’ll find you
Just live your life.

Do what you love
Smile and enjoy
Stop rushing to something
It’s all in store.

Understand your impatience
Is trying to hide
Something you’re avoiding
That’s lurking inside.

Follow the clues
See where they lead
You are good at this
You’re sure to success.

Here’s looking at you
From the inside out
The answers are there
There is no doubt.

Inside is a rainbow
Your radiant colours shine
Messages pass in coloured code
From you to the divine.

These attract your partner
So keep your colours pure
As he will complement the light
That shines from every pore.


Lady Satellite

I haven't been posting as I have been away but I continued to write and so now I will begin to catch up with my publishing. As you will see it was quite an emotional journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment