Monday 9 February 2015

102: What Are You Looking For?

Give me adventure
Take me higher
On the top of the world
Emotions on fire.

Give me reliable
But not always the same
Keep me enthralled
Entice my brain.

Give me excitement
Don’t let me get bored
Challenge my senses
Be my adored.

Give me commitment
But please go away
I need to miss you
Can’t do every day.

Give me compliments
But make them sincere
I want to delight you
I hold you dear.

Give me honesty
Never, never lie
If you can’t do this
What we have will die.

Give me enthusiasm
I love your persistence
Try to persuade me
Overcome my resistance.

Give me your stamina
I admire your fitness
Push me to match you
Help with my weakness.

Give me your emotions
Put them into words
Show me your thoughts
Make me part of your world.

Give me your everything
Let nothing lack
I’ll give you my all
And love you right back.


Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment