Wednesday 11 February 2015

108: Empowered


I don’t want to be around
When the fog has you
In its shroud.
I’ve done my time nursing
I wasn’t rehearsing
For the main event.
I don’t need to fix you
My time has been well spent.

I am whole
I am complete
I don’t need a project
To gain relief
My misery has been released
I don’t need yours
To feed me
I have no need.

When you go down
I cannot follow
And haul you out
Of your dark hollow.
Our vibrations
No longer match
You are not
My perfect match.

As I watch
From a safe distance
I am saddened
By your predicament
But I know
That help as I may
No matter how hard I push
I cannot heal you
Against your wish.

Suffering no longer triggers me
To sacrifice myself.
I have learnt the difference
Between enabling
And empowering
I have learnt my lesson well.


Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment