Thursday 12 February 2015

109: Happiness Is A Pair Of Shoes I Love


It’s fun
That’s why I do it
Because I can
Because I want to
Because it makes me feel good.
I don’t care that I’m a head taller than you
I don’t care that it’s impractical
I don’t care that walking down hill requires careful execution.
You’ll catch me if I fall
You don’t care that I’m this tall
You like what you see and choose to be with me.
It’s sexy
It’s sassy
It’s sensational to be this happy.
Bugger practicality, it’s fun
I’ve wanted to do this for so long
I love my strappy high heel wedges
They go with my Bali blue dress
The one I waited ages to find
To match the shoes
I thought so divine.
So now the world can see, me up here
And I don’t care what you think
Their purpose is clear
Fun
Fun
Fun
And nothing else.
Happiness is a pair of shoes I love
And someone to strut with
Hand in glove.


Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment