Sunday 22 March 2015

145: Decisions Decisions


Are you a giver or a taker
A buyer or a maker?
Do you hold back or go rushing in
Are you generous or mean?

Does your smile reach your eyes
Are you good at telling lies?
Now what about that beard
Will I like it, or find it weird?

Are you well-mannered or quite rude
Do you have, a positive attitude?
Are you in a hurry, or taking it slow
Tell me now, I want to know?

Have you travelled, or stayed at home
Do you like, living on your own?
Can you cook, are you good at it
Are you sporty, try keeping fit?

Do you believe, there is always hope
When things get tough, do you struggle to cope?
Do you hold your hands up and say
“I give in”
Do you ask for help, or start drinkin’?

So many things, I need to learn
Before my trust, you can earn.
So many decisions, I need to make
Do I love this, or is it just okay?
Because okay’s just not enough
To sustain me, when times get rough.

Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment