Monday 2 March 2015

127: New Frontiers


What’s right for you
Might be wrong for me
But we don’t know
Let’s wait and see.

It’s exciting to explore
The differences we find
Though we are great together
We are not one mind.

You challenge me
And I return the favour
This back and forth debate
For me is such a pleasure.

I need your perspectives
They make me wonder why
I haven’t seen that view before
You feed my enquiring mind.

Shake me out of my lethargy
Make my eyes shine bright
I’ll challenge you in every way
Every day and every night.

Nothing that has been
Has an automatic right to stay
If beliefs can’t justify themselves
Happy to learn new ways.

Push me to peak fitness
And I’ll push you to face your fears
Let me open your mind
And I’ll show you new frontiers.

Surrender to your emotions
I’ll take you places science doesn’t know
No limits to what we can achieve
Together we will grow.


Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment