Saturday 20 December 2014

56: Stretching


Take me on a wild adventure to your home
Show me the colours of your world through melody and song
Excite my senses with the sensual rhythm of your Latin music
Expand my mind with unfamiliar sounds
I want to strain to grasp the meaning of the sultry Spanish lyrics as a whole
Without stopping to translate each line
I want to immerse myself in the river of language
And emerge joyful and fluent
I feel the plasticity in my brain as neurons firing I stretch my inward capacity I have a taste for this excitement
I want more


But it is your turn
Come with me now on a journey inside yourself
Close your eyes and feel your way
Let my music guide you to connect with your place in the universe
I’ll show you the melodic minor key that will knock you off balance
and then drop you in place so perfectly it will make your spine tingle
I’ll place you under the spell of the crystal singing bowl
That will tune your heart like the beautiful instrument all hearts are designed to be
I’ll unblock your chakras with the shimmering sound of a hand beaten metal gong
tuned to perfection,
Tuned in like this you will want more
Come stretch yourself with me.

Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment