Sunday 14 December 2014

50: Never Too Old to Play Dress-Ups!


Today the sun shone
Today the sky was blue
Today I got my frock on
Today my heels were huge!

Today I was glamorous
Today I was sociable
Today I was amorous
Today I was jovial.

Today I was playful
Today I was adventurous
Today I was daring
Today I was scandalous.

So tomorrow get your frock on
And wear your very best heels
Glam yourself up
And see how good you feel.

Go for a walk along the river
Go for a coffee in the town
Go window shopping with a friend
Or just stroll glamorously around!

Dress up please
To please yourself.
Wear sexy underwear
Matching bag and shoes.
Get glammed up to do the ordinary
And have an extraordinary day.
You have nothing to lose
It’s such a lot of fun to play!

Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment