Friday 12 December 2014

49: Be Real With Me


If you’re not in touch with your emotions, then I don’t want to know.
Love can sting and it can burn you, or it can make you glow
But if we’re not in this together, then you really need to go.

I’m laying it on the line; my heart is an open book.
I need to feel the same from you, or I don’t want to look.
If you’re not committed to your feelings, whether love or something else
Then don’t do this with me, until you’ve been and found yourself.

Give me emotion; show me your depths, make it real
Don’t fly into a rage, because you hurt must be concealed.

Give me emptiness; show me your pain, your greatest fear
Be vulnerable; drop your guard, your inner self reveal.

Give me your doubts; show me your worries
Tell me about the worm you feel inside
Banish the lions costume, let go the beliefs you hide behind.

Be a failure
Be scared
Be a coward

And by admitting these things…

Be successful
Be truly brave,
Be empowered.

When you can be real with yourself
Then, you can do this with me.

Lady Satellite



No comments:

Post a Comment