Wednesday 17 December 2014

54: The Book of Truths

I am a magnificent book
A great work
A very rare and special book
I am opened ready and inviting
Come read my pages….

Within my covers lie secrets and magic
Wherever you peak inside, truth will be revealed
And yet these beautiful handwritten pages
Are ever changing, the ink is always fresh.

My story is very absorbing
I think you will enjoy reading it
The magic is in the way it will make you feel
Familiar bells will chime in your head
You will read and think
‘Yes!’
‘That’s it!’ ‘
That’s exactly how it happens!’
You’ll shout out to no one in particular
‘See!’
‘I was right!’
‘I knew it all along!’
You will be impressed by the author
You will be so amazed by the story that you’ll say
‘You know that could’ve been written especially for me’
‘That story is so close to mine’
‘It’s like they were there’

A huge grin of satisfaction and vindication
Will broaden on your face as you delight
In the thought that you were right
I mean you knew it anyway, deep down
You just didn’t know how to express it
So that others would understand your philosophy.

Tell your friends
Invite them to read this amazing story
They are sure to enjoy it
Spread the word
Let them come from far and near
To read and enjoy this manuscript.

I guarantee you, each person will find satisfaction
Whether they read from cover to cover
Or pick a page without thought
And let the magic of serendipity play out

If you wish to read from my pages
You must understand that the words are personalised
They exist in time and space only for you
Each reader will have a different experience
Each time the book is opened new things will be revealed

Your words are powerful magic
You will feel raised up and validated
You will feel glorious and celebrate your personal power
But I warn you
Do not abuse this gift
Do not misuse the vision you are shown
Delight in the wonder of who you really are
Let the knowledge fuel your physical body
But do not
I repeat, do not,
Crow or brag about your enlightened state
Do not set yourself up as righteous
Do not create a cult with you as the celebrated leader

My pages contain your truth
This truth belongs to you
And the magic, acts for you alone
I am a book of truth.
Your truth, my truth, everybody’s truth is here
They are all different.
So different in fact that if you compare viewpoints
You will see that you were reading different books.

The real magic is here
In the understanding that everybody’s truth is different
Though the book is the same
Each individual is empowered by their truth
To deny their truth is dangerous

Do not seek to gain followers
Rather encourage others to find their truth
Empowering others is the way to uplift society.
It doesn’t matter which book you read
What you do with your truth is what matters.

Lady Satellite

I started writing this piece the day the hostages were taken in a Sydney cafe and didn't know where it was going. Today when I finished the piece I knew why I had to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment