Wednesday 15 April 2015

170: Denying the Fear

Okay! Okay! Okay!
The time is now
In some way, somehow
These words will come out
They circulate around
They have a life of their own
Their future is unknown
But they will have an effect
In whose life they interject.
In my head they cannot stay
They have to come out today
They pour across the page
They are powerful with rage
There are important things to say
If I can just find the way.

So I let my pencil talk
Across the page it cannot walk
It races at lightning speed
Determined to succeed.
It’s task is wholly clear
To get these words to appear
Are they profound or are they simple?
It matters not, it’s just a principle
Immerse yourself in the flow
Let it all go! Let it all go!

What comes from this is magic
Trust in me and you too can have this
I am the voice of inspiration
I am everywhere in every nation
Connect with me and I will come
And write with you while you run
To keep pace with the thoughts that flow
Like water, just watch me go.
The art is in not trying
To control the outcome here
The skill is in denying
That little thing called fear
You can write at any time
In any place upon the earth
You can do it on your phone
Or with a stick upon the dirt.
Words are so ephemeral
They come and then they go
So share them with the world
And let everybody know.

Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment