Friday 21 November 2014

28: Always There


Where am I?
It matters naught.
I am within
I am the source.
Look to yourself
or look to me
for we are one and all.

You walk
you carry
you stumble and fall.
I lift
I carry
your load is small.

You lead
I’ll follow
two steps behind.
Your lost
I’ll guide
just follow the signs.

There’s never a time
when you’re truly alone.
I step back
if you ask.
When you call me
I come.
A friend for life
for all that is.
I know your thoughts
I know your wishes.

Lay down your burdens
let me carry them for you.
Sit upon my shoulders
when the waters rise.
I’ll give you life
with my sacrifice.

Now run, be free and happy,
dance and sing.
For you my precious children
I have created earth,
this paradise of blue and green
this sacred place that nurtures.


Lady Satellite


No comments:

Post a Comment