Sunday 3 May 2015

180: The Embers Brightly Glow

Eyes watching
Hungrily appreciate your form
Mentally undressing
Ready for a passionate storm.

Watching and waiting
As day slowly turns to night
Raising my temperature
Every time I catch sight
Of those powerful shoulders
Taught beneath your shirt
And that neck I want to bite
Not quite enough to hurt.

I send you for cocktails
Just, so I can watch you walk away
Admiring the hug of your pants
Every sweet inch of the way.

As you stand at the bar
In confident fashion
I thrill to hear you say

“The lady wants an orgasm”

I hear the laughter in your voice
And feel the heat in your soul
We both know where this leads
But anticipation is the goal.

The ache of waiting is exquisite
As time languorously ticks
Minute by glorious minute
Pleasure builds
Reaching for infinite expression
Bodies stimulated
Waiting for release from repression.

From dining
To poetry appreciation
Window shopping
To massage and relaxation
Every activity
On this glorious weekend
Propels my emotions
Through such levels of suspense.

Sometimes seated
Side-by-side
My fingers quietly
Brush against your thigh
Then with a curtain for divide
I listen while practised hands
Manipulate my muscles
And over my body glide.

You are there laying
Just out of reach
My imagination supplies
What my eyes cannot see
I wish to feel your hands
Quick and hard, upon my body
But must wait and anticipate
Though adrenalin surges strongly.

New experiences pile up fast
Each upon the other
I want to slow down
I want to race
Yet I never want it over.

Food, that melts in your mouth
Music, that envelops you whole
Transported by the stimulation of my senses
In a way that I have never known.

“Come back! 

Come back!”

I want to do it all again

But no

“Stay away!”

I fear desire will turn insane.

Let me dream of this awhile
Let me remember fondly
Your ecstatic smile
And the journey
We took each other on
Tumultuous, passionate, rapture
That went on, so very long.

Was it just a day and a night
Or a lifetime?
Who knows?
In my memory
It still smoulders
As the embers brightly glow.



Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment