Sunday 18 January 2015

86: Earth Talks


Can you receive the signals I am sending you?
Can you hear me through the droning white noise you have surrounded yourself with?
Can you feel my presence beneath your feet?

You have filled your houses and lives with high frequencies and noise.
You have filled the night sky with light and all the land with pollution.
You have covered the land with hard reflective surfaces so that I cannot breathe and nor can you.

You have dulled your senses.
You no longer feel my vibrations.
You are tuned to radio static and have drowned me out.

The more things you switch on, the more you switch off your connection to me.
The more sound you have in your life, the more hopelessly out of tune with me you become.
The more things you take from me, the less I have to give.

Are you scared of the silence that echoes with truth?
Are you scared to remove the blinkers from your eyes?
Are you afraid to feel my pain because of your own guilt?

I am hurting yet you choose not to see.
I am dying but you have hardened your hearts.
I am losing my battle to sustain you.

Hear me before it is too late.
Heal me and I will repay you many fold.
Help me and in so doing help yourself.


Lady Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment