Thursday 1 January 2015

69: A Simple Life


So much to do
But I’m really in a daze
Last night was lots of fun
But now I’m feeling lazy.

Things to organise
Packing up to do
Find the tent, that’s vital
Sort out all the food.

It’s a simple life
Camping on the beach
But getting us prepared
Is proving quite a feat.

I know that I will love it
When the tent is all set up
But just at the moment
I cannot find the stuff.

Should be in this cupboard
Or maybe in the shed
So many things on the list
Going round in my head.

I’m sure I’ll forget something
In my foggy state of mind
As long as it’s not my son
Everything will be fine!

Lady Satellite

I shall continue to write but there will be a delay in publishing until I get back. That's assuming I do get organised by tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment