Friday 31 October 2014

7: Crazy


Such feelings I have found,
lying dormant underground;
quietly sleeping there,
‘til your spark, released the flare.

I don’t recognise myself,
I have no idea who you are;
this is madness itself,
the definition of bizarre.

I feel I’m going crazy,
on this roller coaster ride;
I’ll meet you one day, maybe,
when our distant worlds collide.

Is it really possible,
could it really be?
This thing seems improbable,
but is it fantasy?

Are you just imagination?
Are you really real?
There’s an open invitation,
my heart you could easily steal.

There is no guide or manual,
that tells me what this is;
I may just be a fool,
but I know this feeling’s bliss.

What will happen when we meet,
when we finally scratch the itch?
Will you sweep me off my feet?
Will we sing in perfect pitch?

So many questions I want answered,
so many things not yet said or done;
but I’ll take it hour by hour,
and just enjoy the fun.


This may be just a summer flower,
turning brightly to the sun;
or it could be divine magic,
and you could be the one.

Lady Satellite

Every relationship is a risk, no matter how you meet. I'll remember this one forever; no matter what the outcome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment