Tuesday 28 October 2014

4: Open Heart

My heart is open.
To what will be, I say ‘Welcome!’
No fear can enter these hallowed chambers,
for that will swiftly close the doors up tight.
I will live, not wither like blooms without light.

My heart is brave.
For what has been, I give thanks.
My wounds have taught me things no book can impart;
like how to survive turmoil and pain
and after it all you can live again.

My heart is joyful.
For what I have, I feel blessed.
You cannot take from me the joy of living.
Kindness always has the power to raise me up;
friendship shared with the ritual of a teacup.

My heart is hopeful.
For who I am, is worthy.
My soul shines and I display my colours proudly.
I dare to unfurl my wings and soar to far horizons.
My heart is willing, to risk it all again.


Lady Satellite


No comments:

Post a Comment